Master’s in Business Administration
Earn Your MBA 100% Online
Master of Business Administration Program at Beal University
The Beal University online MBA program was developed to give professionals a competitive edge, with a dynamic curriculum that prepares you for a rapidly changing world. Enrich your career with in-demand business expertise and management skills. And with the online MBA program, you’re in control of your education — no matter where you are or where your career is going!
All online courses in Beal’s MBA program take a student-centered approach with a support system designed to help you succeed throughout the program and beyond – even well into your career. Classes, assignments and expectations are detailed each week so that you can easily plan your time for work, family, and your degree.
Discussion questions, group projects, and integrative assignments all contribute to the practical, hands-on environment in Beal’s online MBA program. A final capstone course gives you the opportunity to demonstrate learned outcomes. And, as with all of Beal’s online courses, you have access to resources such as the writing center, tutoring services, library services, technical support, and career services.
The best way to see if Beal University is the right fit for you is to contact an admissions representative. Get more information on the MBA program, class schedules, and financial aid options so that you can make an informed decision about your future. Get more info or Book a Tour.
Take Your Career Further as an MBA Professional
The online MBA program is designed to give you the practical training you need to pursue a brighter future. As a student in Beal’s online MBA program, you will learn the relevant skills needed to take your career to the next level. This program is offered online, so you can focus on your studies from the comfort of your own home, or wherever you learn best.
During this program, you’ll take MBA courses such as:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- Social and Legal Environment of Business
- The Digital Economy
- Financial Management
- Ethical Leadership and Management
- Managing in a Changing Environment
- Marketing: Social, Mobile, and Analytics
- Strategic Planning & Implementation (Capstone)
Minimum requirements for admission to the Master’s degree program includes:
- A confirmed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration related field; degree must be completed at an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and confirmed with official transcripts in English. If do not possess a Bachelors degree in Business Administration related field, a conferred Bachelors degree with an official transcript with successful completion of Principles of Finance or Management; Principles of Accounting, Principles of Economics (Microeconomics or Macroeconomics) and Statistics
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates should be able to:
- Communicate effectively in a variety of business environments.
- Analyze and interpret data and information related to organizational activities.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative methods to investigate and solve critical business problems.
- Integrate tools and concepts from multiple functional areas (i.e., finance, marketing, economics, information technology, and human resources) to support business operations.
- Evaluate and integrate ethical considerations when making business decisions.
- Incorporate diversity and multicultural perspectives as a holistic approach to organizational culture and business operations.
- Apply knowledge to various business circumstances through a conceptual understanding of relevant business concepts and practical applications.
Is an Online Master of Science in Business Administration Right for You? Take the "Beal Business Administration Education Readiness" Quiz
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Business Administration Education Readiness Score Now!
An On-Campus Experience, From Home
Beal University designed the MBA program with a student-centric approach to allow the freedom of remote learning. Students will not feel alone, though. Beal’s support system is there to help students succeed within the program, and into their professional careers.
Students will not have to worry about missing out on a traditional learning experience. Group projects, discussion questions, and integrative assignments create an interactive curriculum. Subsequently, this provides a hands-on experience. In addition to this, students can still access campus services such as the writing center, library services, technical support, and career services.
Upon successful completion of the online MBA program, you could seek or obtain a variety of interesting positions in business or organizational management, including:
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Business Operations Manager
- And more!
Those with MBA degrees are often found in organizations of all sizes, including non-profits and government. Discover the rewarding career you’ve always dreamed of with an MBA degree.
Admissions and Graduation Requirements
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Fully Online
- 30 credits designed to be completed in 12 months
- Transfer credits – 6 credits of appropriate graduate level coursework, earned within 5 years of entry into the MBA program, may be transferred from an accredited institution, if the grades earned in such course work are “B” or better. All transfer credits will be reviewed by the appropriate program director.
- Overall GPA 3.0 to graduate
- All credits earned within 8 years of graduation
- Completion of capstone course with a grade of “B” or better
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
Must have completed required foundation classes of:
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Economics (Microeconomics or Macroeconomics)
Ready to Take Your Business Career to the Next Level? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about Beal’s MBA program, fill out the form on this page to receive more information. A friendly Beal University Career Advisor can answer career questions, guide you to our virtual tour, and get you helpful financial aid information. Get the answers you need to discover the perfect career path for you.
For immediate questions, call 207-307-3900