Master of Science in Nursing
Earn Your MSN 100% Online
Online Master of Science in Nursing at Beal University School of Nursing
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program is a graduate degree program designed to prepare nurses for expanding leadership roles in healthcare and enhance their opportunities for professional advancement. Our Nursing program prides itself on providing a culture of caring from our undergraduate programs to our graduate programs. Our student-centered learning environment cultivates professional growth and strives to meet each individual student’s learning needs, which in turn fosters student success.
The curriculum was developed with the National League for Nursing, Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation standards. These standards include:
- A Culture of Excellence
- A Culture of Integrity and Accountability
- A Culture of Excellence and Caring
- A Culture of Learning and Diversity
The best way to see if Beal University is the right fit for you is to contact an admissions representative. Get more information on the Master of Science in Nursing program, class schedules, and financial aid options so that you can make an informed decision about your future. Get more info or Book a Tour.
Next Start Date: May 1stMasters in Nursing (MSN) Beal University - Bangor Campus 99 Farm Road Bangor ME USA 04401 If you're looking to expand your nursing career opportunities, Beal University's Master of Science in Nursing Degree could be right for you.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/istock_607493456_hero.jpgBeal University
Your Future in Nursing
The MSN program has two tracks: Nursing Education and Executive Leadership. The curriculum provides the following core classes:
- Advanced Nursing Practice: leading the future of healthcare
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Advanced Pathopharmacology
- Health Information management: Promoting Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare: a global approach
- MSN Capstone
Nursing Education Track
Executive Leadership Track
Minimum requirements for admission to the Master’s degree program includes:
- A confirmed Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing; degree must be completed at an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and confirmed with official transcripts in English
- Official transcript must contain successfully completed a 300+ level statistics class or equivalent.
b. An unencumbered nursing license
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Recognize the organizational and systems approach to the promotion of high quality, safe and holistic patient care
- Defend methods, tools, performance measures, and standards related to quality, as well as apply principles within an organization
- Apply research outcomes within practice settings, to resolve practice problems, working as a change agent and disseminating results
- Utilizes critical thought to collaborate as a leader and member of inter-professional teams and communities, to manage and coordinate care
- Engage in lifelong personal and professional growth through reflective practice and appreciation of cultural diversity
Is an Online Master of Science in Nursing Program Right for You? Take the ``Beal Nursing Education Readiness`` Quiz
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Nursing Education Readiness Score Now!
Upon successful completion of the program, your Nursing degree can be used as an entry point into multiple careers including:
- Nursing Leadership and Administration
- Nursing Faculty
- Clinical Education
- Care Coordination
Ready to Take Your Nursing Career to the Next Level? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about advancing your career in Nursing, fill out the form on this page to receive more information. A friendly Beal University Career Advisor can answer career questions, guide you to our virtual tour, and get you helpful financial aid information. Get the answers you need to discover the perfect career path for you.
For immediate questions, call 207-307-3900