Accelerated Year-Round Classes. Complete Your Degree Faster*
Since 1891, Beal University has established a strong reputation for training capable professionals. With a variety of job-focused programs, Beal University is recognized for producing graduates that are sought after by employers. We preserve our excellent reputation within the Bangor community by taking on promising students, such as yourself, and giving them the right tools and learning environment so they’ll excel when they enter the job market.
Start Your New Career
From short term diploma programs to Master’s degrees, Beal University is convenient, with six start dates per year, classes only 2 days a week, and online classes, too. You’ll love the small town feel of Beal University while getting an education that’ll put you on a better path in life. So if now is the right time for you, the best place to start is to schedule a tour with our Admissions team!
Beal University offers a variety of programs such as Healthcare, Business & Accounting, Law Enforcement, Addiction Counseling, Nursing, and the Trades, complimenting our Business-focused origins. At Beal, our programs have multiple tiers – if you only want to go to school for 9 months we have a diploma program that might be right for you. Once you complete the diploma program, work in the field and are ready to move up, we’re here to help you earn your Associate’s degree! Then, use your tuition reimbursement to come back to us for your Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees!
When you graduate, you will enter the workforce with confidence, knowing that your skills are highly valuable in today’s economic environment. By conducting careful research into employment gaps within our local economy, Beal University works to close these gaps by establishing programs that provide fully trained, competent, workplace-ready graduates.
With many Diploma, Associate & Bachelor Degrees to choose from, you can pick a program that suits your interests, values and career goals.
Next Program Start Dates
- Mar 1stAccounting: Accounting Beal University - Beal University Accounting is one of the most solid careers in terms of employability and stability, and also in terms of consistent growth. Selecting any program of study is not easy with the constantly changing professional environment, but having an Accounting Associate Degree from Beal University lets you know that your education will be current when you enter the workforce.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/accounting-hero-opt.jpgBeal University
- Mar 1stWelding Technology: Welding Technology Beal University - Beal University If you prefer a hands-on career rather than being stuck behind a desk, consider taking the Welding Technology Associate's Degree at Beal University. This dependable trade will give you countless career options to choose from, and skilled workers will always be in demand. Take the first steps to start an exciting Welding career at Beal University today.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/welding.jpegBeal University
- Mar 1stHealthcare Sciences: Healthcare Sciences Beal University - Beal University If you're interested in starting a career in the Healthcare field or are looking to enhance your existing one, then pursuing a Healthcare Sciences Associate or Bachelor Degree could be an excellent opportunity for you. You will learn a variety of interesting topics including Biology, Bioinformatics, Pathophysiology and much more. https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/istock_809056314_hero.jpgBeal University
- Mar 1stEmergency Medical Services: Emergency Medical Services Beal University - Beal University Are you interested in a rewarding career in Healthcare? Our online Emergency Medical Services program will provide you with the skills and knowledge to enter the Healthcare field with confidence. If you're looking to advance your career opportunities or transition into the Healthcare industry, this program could be the perfect opportunity for you.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/adobestock_35847133-hero.jpgBeal University
- Mar 1stBusiness Administration: Business Administration Beal University - Beal University The Business Administration programs will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to start a rewarding business career. You can choose between the Associate's or Bachelor's Degree program. You will learn a variety of important business topics, including accounting, marketing, economics, finance, business law, and healthcare management. You will feel fully prepared to enter the workforce as a business professional and start a career in a short period of time. https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/istock_17752955-hero.jpgBeal University
- Mar 1stBiomedical Science: Biomedical Science Beal University - Beal University If you're looking to start a science-related position in a variety of interesting industries, our Online Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science program can help you get there. Our program provides training in physics, chemistry, microbiology, and much more. https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/istock_9534994-hero.jpgBeal University
- Mar 1stRN to BSN: RN to BSN Beal University - Beal University You want to make a difference in peoples' lives, throughout health, illness, and recovery. You're confident that you could provide preventative training, treat medical emergencies and help people heal from injury or illness - that's why Nursing is the right path for you! Start your Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree at Beal Colle today.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/istock_495521250-hero.jpgBeal University
- Mar 1stHealth Information Management: Health Information Management Beal University - Beal University With a Bachelor's degree in Health Information Management, you’ll be prepared to advance into professional leadership roles as a medical records manager, risk management officer, clinical data analyst, corporate compliance officer and more. Work in hospitals, nursing homes, mental health facilities, and other medical institutions. https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/HIM6.jpgBeal University
- Mar 1stInformation Technology: Information Technology Beal University - Beal University There are many opportunities for trained Information Technology professionals because so many industries are reliant, or transitioning to using computer systems and software. Start your Information Technology Associate's Degree at Beal University today, and become an indispensable member of a team.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/tech.pngBeal University
- Mar 1stHuman Resources: Human Resources Beal University - Beal University During the business-focused Human Resource Management Associate Degree program, you'll get application-oriented training in many aspects of Human Resource Management, such as accounting and payroll, employee benefits, employment law, management communications, principles of marketing, ethics in business and more. All this to thoroughly prepare you for when you enter the workforce.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/img_7014-hero.jpgBeal University
- Mar 1stMedical Assisting: Medical Assisting Beal University - Beal University If you enjoy helping others and have an interest in allied health, Beal University's Medical Assisting program will set you on the right path. Our program trains you on how to provide support to patients and healthcare staff at hospitals, physicians’ offices, and clinics by conducting clinical and administrative duties.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/maprogram.jpgBeal University
- Mar 1stMedical Administrative Specialist: Medical Administrative Specialist Beal University - Beal University If you're organized, adept and interested in health care, then you would be of benefit in a Medical Office settings. With Beal University's Medical Office Specialist Associate's Degree program, you'll choose to specialize in either a medical coding or transcription concentration, both of which are valuable skills to have. Pursue your new career at Beal University today.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/med_office_admin.jpegBeal University
- Mar 1stHealth Information Technology: Health Information Technology Beal University - Beal University Health Information Technology professionals are responsible for the quality, integrity, and protection of patients' health information. Beal's HIT program incorporates the disciplines of medicine, management, finance, information technology, and law into one curriculum. Because of this unique mixture, HIT graduates can choose from a variety of work settings.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/hit-1.jpegBeal University
- Mar 1stLaw Enforcement: Law Enforcement Beal University - Beal University You want to help people by providing protection, security and instilling peace among the public. You're confident that you could investigate illegal activities and handle emergencies with sound judgment - that's why Law Enforcement is the right path for you. Start your Law Enforcement Degree at Beal University today.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/law-enforcement.jpegBeal University
- Mar 1stAddiction Counseling: Addiction Counseling Beal University - Beal University You want to make a difference in peoples' lives during their darkest hours. You're confident that you could give impactful counseling services for those who are struggling with addiction - that's why the Addiction Counseling Associate's Degree program at Beal University is the right choice for you.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/saprogram.jpgBeal University
- Mar 1stMasters in Business Administration (MBA): Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Beal University - Beal University Are you ready to take the next step in your business career? Our Master's in Business Administration (MBA) program provides training in a variety of topics that can result in career growth from supervisory to management or leadership positions in an organization or business.https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/image002-hero.jpgBeal University
- May 3rdNursing: Nursing Beal University - Beal University You want to make a difference in peoples' lives, throughout health, illness, and recovery. You're confident that you could provide preventative training, treat medical emergencies and help people heal from injury or illness - that's why Nursing is the right path for you! Start your Nursing Associates Degree at Beal University today. https://beal.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/nursing-hero-opt.jpgBeal University
Online Class Delivery
All programs** at Beal University are offered with hybrid learning options and several programs are 100% online! At Beal, you can take many classes online from the comfort of your home. Distance learning fits your life schedule, letting you complete your courses stress-free. And with our degree programs, the first 4-6 months of your program can be completed online, so there’s no need to put off your education. Hybrid and online learning options give you the peace of mind, flexibility, and support that you need to succeed!
There is a high demand for trained healthcare professionals right now, which is why Beal University offers Associate's Degrees in Nursing, Medical Assisting, Health Information Technology, and Medical Office Specialist. No matter what your area of interest is, we've got the healthcare program for you.
You want to make a difference in peoples' lives, throughout health, illness, and recovery. You're confident that you could provide preventative training, treat medical emergencies and help people heal from injury or illness - that's why Nursing is the right path for you! Start your Nursing Associates Degree at Beal University today.
Beal University has a rich business-focused history, founded as a Business College by Miss Mary Beal in 1891. Our strong business legacy continues with programs in Accounting, Administration, and Human Resources. Come to Beal University to learn from the most established business University in Bangor.
You want to help people by providing protection, security and instilling peace among the public. You're confident that you could investigate illegal activities and handle emergencies with sound judgment - that's why Law Enforcement is the right path for you. Start your Law Enforcement Degree at Beal University today.
You want to make a difference in peoples' lives during their darkest hours. You're confident that you could give impactful counseling services for those who are struggling with addiction - that's why the Addiction Counseling Associate's Degree program at Beal University is the right choice for you.
If you prefer a hands-on career rather than being stuck behind a desk, consider taking the Welding Technology Associate's Degree at Beal University. This dependable trade will give you countless career options to choose from, and skilled workers will always be in demand. Take the first steps to start an exciting Welding career at Beal University today.
RN to BSN
You want to make a difference in peoples' lives, throughout health, illness, and recovery. You're confident that you could provide preventative training, treat medical emergencies and help people heal from injury or illness - that's why Nursing is the right path for you! Start your Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree at Beal Colle today.
Is Beal University Right for You? Take the Beal University “Education Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Education Readiness score now.
Why Choose Beal University
There are many reasons to attend Beal University. Consider these:
- Accelerated Degree Programs – Our terms are only 8-weeks long and classes run year-round, enabling you to complete your degree quickly
- Flexible Schedule – Classes offered in-person, online or in a hybrid format (partly on-campus and online) during the day or evening
- Small School – Our smaller setting provides a tight knit community to thrive academically and professionally
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements – Beal has articulation agreements with many local high schools. Beal also accepts up to 75% transfer credits, earned at other accredited colleges/universities into degree programs
- Career Opportunities – Our graduates are in demand by employers as our programs are aligned with job opportunities with the local area
Learn about all of the services and resources that Beal University has to offer you – our mission, history, vision, community outreach, and how we can help you get ahead with your training.Learn More
Beal University’s Financial Aid advisors will assist you in applying for federal grants and loans, veterans benefits, and Maine State grant assistance for those students who are eligible.Learn More
An Accredited Institution
Beal University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The ACCSC is an accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education. This means Beal University meets strict regulations that were put in place to protect you as a student. Accreditation also allows a school to offer Financial Aid to eligible students, which is important for many people to afford University.
Get a Taste of What it’s Like to Attend Beal
At Beal, you’ll have all the help and support you need, with services like academic advising, career guidance, special needs and disability accommodation, peer tutoring, learning resources, library, bookstore, computer resources, cafe, and a fitness center. Watch the virtual tour to see for yourself…
Click here to learn more about how attending Beal University can help to put you ahead.
Are Beal University Programs Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Healthcare, Business, Criminal Justice, Counseling, IT or the Trades and exploring if Beal University is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 207-307-3900
*Program length when completed in normal time.
**Except Welding Technology Diploma Program