Accelerated 8-week Terms and 6 Start-Dates Per Year Lets You Complete Your Education Faster
We have designed our course calendar to be efficient, allowing you the opportunity to complete 6 mini-semesters that are 8-weeks long, and attend school year-round. That way you can complete your degree much faster than at a traditional 4-year college. Alternatively, you could take part-time school, evening or online courses. Modify the schedule to meet your needs.
The Mod System Makes for Faster Semesters
Beal University’s Modular System makes life easier! Beal University is best known for its unique class scheduling system, called a Mod System, where classes run half as long as regular semesters. Full-time students still complete the same number of credits per year but focus on fewer classes at a time.
How Beal University’s Mod system stands out:
- Students attend school year-round, skip most of the school breaks and graduate faster
- Most on-campus classes are scheduled Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday
- No Friday classes for all majors except Nursing!
- The 12-month school year is divided into 6 individual terms; each term is 8-weeks long
- Many programs offer evening classes, in addition to day classes
- Many programs are 100% online and most others offer hybrid options
- All General Education classes online!
- Earn your diploma in 14 months or less.
- Most Associate Degrees are 18 months or less!
2021 Academic Calendar
MOD 3 2021
|January 1-3||No Classes|
|January 4||Classes Begin|
|February 15||Presidents’ Day – No Classes|
|February 25||MOD 3 Ends|
MOD 4 2021
|March 1||Classes Begin|
|April 19||Patriot’s Day – No Classes|
|April 23||MOD 4 Ends|
|Spring Break:||April 26–April 30|
MOD 5 2021
|May 3||Classes Begin|
|May 31||Memorial Day – No Classes|
|June 24||MOD 5 Ends|
|Summer Break:||June 28–July 2|
MOD 6 2021
|Tue, July 6||Classes Begin|
|August 27||MOD 6 Ends|
|Fall Break:||August 30-September 3|
MOD 1 2021
|Tue, September 7||Classes Begin|
|October 29||MOD 1 Ends|
MOD 2 2021
|November 1||Classes Begin|
|November 11||Veteran’s Day – No Classes|
|November 25||Thanksgiving – No Classes|
|December 22*||MOD 2 Ends|
*Nursing Finals are on campus December 23rd